Call Center Quality Assurance Analyst
- Perform daily quality reviews of Promovere call center associates to ensure quality standards and processes are upheld
- Provide routine feedback to the Chicago and Promovere Management Team to continue to improve customer experience.
- Monitor the health of the QA program and ensure the Promovere QA team is adhering to Braviant’s QA monitoring program.
- Participate in a weekly QA calibration meeting with the Promovere team
- Provide input and assist with the development of additional training or process improvements
- Ability to coach and provide feedback on an process deviations detected.
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change, self-motivator
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience in a call center, retail or high volume work environment with time in a Quality Assurance role as a plus
- Knowledge of MS office products and/or Google Suite with basic Excel/Google Sheets experience
- Training development
Target Service Level / Performance Expectations:
- Meet or exceed all individual and department goals, with an emphasis on call quality scores and error rates
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and practices
- Ability to quickly implement feedback, coaching, and training as provided
Looking for perks?• 3% 401K employer contribution that is immediately vested• Health benefits? We’ve got you fully covered.• Flexible work schedule with results-based culture• Generous PTO• Annual professional development allowance • Fully stocked kitchen• Casual dress code• Team building events and happy hours• Significant career upside as our business grows