Hello, we're Braviant Holdings
Braviant Holdings is a digital lending platform that combines breakthrough technology and cutting-edge machine learning to empower consumers with better credit solutions. This next-generation approach to lending is reducing credit barriers and creating a Path to Prime to help millions of underbanked consumers.
Why Work with Us?
At Braviant, we’re not just about the snacks, the outings, the cool office, or the swag. We’re about making a meaningful and lasting impact on the world. We come to work each day ready to embrace our wide range of backgrounds and build on each another’s ideas as we join forces to create the next-generation lending products our customers deserve!...
An Insider's view of Braviant Holdings
What’s the vibe like in the office?
Our office is relaxed and friendly but at the same time focused on what we can get done every day to contribute the most to the success of Braviant. Monthly office happy hours makes it easy for co-workers from different teams to get to know each other, which helps promote a more collaborative environment when solving problems.
What does your typical day look like?
What I love about Braviant is there isn't a "typical day" which can often become mundane. Braviant is fast moving and given it's startup, it means that its employees have to wear multiple hats from time to time so one can see multiple facets of the business in a short period of time.
Capital Markets Manager
What makes someone successful on your team?
A can-do attitude and a healthy balance of understanding the bigger picture and knowing when to dig into the details.
Associate Director of Operations Strategy
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
As a leader, I strongly believe that it's not my job to come up with all the ideas - it's my job to foster an engaging, collaborative environment where every single person on the team has a voice and can contribute to the company's strategy and road map.
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Here at Braviant, we collaborate across function seamlessly to tackle challenges and sprint for goals together. As a lead in data science team, my scope is not just limited to data crunching. On a day to day basis, I work closely with various team to tackle different challenges, as our business is in hyper growth period.
Where we are
Our company is located in the heart of the Loop with great access to public transportation (both Metra & CTA), coffee shops, and restaurants.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Highly diverse management team
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
- After being here for less than a year, I've already had the opportunity to help design, build, and release a brand new product. The level of ownership and responsibility we are given is something that I really enjoy about Braviant.Anthony A.UX Manager
- This is a team of smart go-getters, everyone is driven to make an impact and to get things done. I really enjoy the collaborative environment here where we can work with cross-functional teams to tackle the challenges and help the company grow.Ada H.Associate, Product Manager
- The part I enjoy the most about working at Braviant is being able to solve complex problems with talented colleagues. Whether somebody is bringing creativity or engineering brain power, everybody shares the common goal of solving the problem at hand.Thomas E.President
- I love recruiting at Braviant because our teams are always focused on finding top, well-rounded talent and are energized by bringing a diverse group of perspectives to help make us the best we can be. Makes my job rewarding and fun!Allison S.Talent Acquisition Lead
Jobs at Braviant Holdings7 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Dev + Engineer
Data + Analytics
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- IBM Watson/SilverpopEmail
Articles we're in10 articles
Our funding history
$0.5M in Funding
$25M in Funding
$40M in Funding
$7M in Funding
$50M in Funding