Clinical Lab Accessioner at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Clinical Lab Accessioner who will be responsible for the coordination between our lab, clients and patients.
- Responsible for specimen intake and processing
- Build and maintain effective relationships with laboratory employees
- Manage sample organization and return
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Able to work Tuesday-Saturday