Clinical Trials Manager
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
We’re looking for a Clinical Trials Manager who will be responsible for leading a team of Clinical Trials Analysts to further scale our clinical trials matching services and the technology. The team is responsible for synthesizing information from clinical records and molecular reports and curating clinical trials matches that are relevant based on a patient’s cancer diagnosis, treatment history, and key data elements from their molecular profile. As a Manager, your focus will be on accuracy and efficiency of our workflows, growing, mentoring and developing the team, and informing the design and implementation of Tempus tools and technology that support of our clinical trials workflows.
- Manage a growing team of analysts and team deliverables
- Design and implement the playbook for scaling trials matching in a consistent and scalable manner
- Act as the liaison between cross-functional teams of scientists, medical staff, product and operations
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams on the development of tools and technologies in support of our clinical trials workflows and services
- Work with multiple data sources and formats to support reporting and insight generation
- Support the professional development of the team through coaching, planning, monitoring, and appraising jobs results
- Maintain quality standards by developing, interpreting, and tracking standards for accuracy of data and the quality of trials matches
- Accountable for team KPIs
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in an analytical, scientific or healthcare related field
- Prior experience managing teams
- 3+ years prior experience with cancer clinical trials
- Strong leadership potential; willing and excited to work in an agile and growing team environment
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under time constraints
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, flexible, adaptable, entrepreneurial and self-motivated