If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions Inc.
- Develop and deploy software to automate provisioning of Cloud Services and applications.
- Analyze requirements and identify patterns to standardize deployments in cloud.
- Analyze security and operational best practices and create standards for cloud services.
- Create building block templates with infrastructure as code.
- Develop scripts and tools to automate workload deployments in cloud through continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Refactor complex operational procedures into self-contained steps and develop code to automate.
- Develop automated checks to validate and inforce, security and operational compliance.
- Working on prior code bases to resolve new/existing issues.
- Work closely with application teams to configure and deploy applications in cloud.
- Document procedures, impart knowledge train other team members. In connection with the above duties, apply knowledge and/or skills of Scripting and software development in an Agile setup; Unix, Linux, or Windows; Azure or AWS; Python; Terraform; Jenkins; and Docker.
- Bachelor of Science + 3 years experience.
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.