Cloud Software Engineer | Remote at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Software Enterprise Deployment and Integration team is the team that delivers solutions to the public safety sector. We are committed to providing technology and tools that will allow customers to focus on their mission and respond faster with smarter and safer decisions. We deploy and support products such as Computer Aided Dispatch, Records Management Systems, Jail Management Systems, and Mobile Data Computing, among other offerings.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3+ years of experience with professional software development
- 3+ years of experience with .Net Framework
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases
- 3+ years of experience with XML technologies to include XSLT and XML schemas
- Good unit testing and integration testing practices
- Experience working with cloud technologies
- Experience with Agile Software Development practices
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012+
- Experience using Microsoft C#
- Experience creating RESTful web services
- Experience using source control technologies (Git preferred)
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure preferred).
- Experience using Kubernetes
This position is subject to working in high-security areas governed by the US Department of Justice's "Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Security Policy" and therefore requires successfully passing a more stringent fingerprint background check administered by Motorola Solutions Inc. customers.
3+ years of professional experience with .Net Framework, relational databases, and XML technologieis.
Must be able to obtain background clearance as required by government customer
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.