Commerce Developer at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Commerce Developer will be a member of a software development team responsible for building and supporting eCommerce capabilities across multiple projects. As part of a dynamic team with growing demand, this role will be responsible for software development, unit testing and remediating issues within the solution. This includes support for end-to-end application testing, understanding of integrations to back-office systems and adhering to code management activities within the Rightpoint framework. This role will work closely with both on and offshore dev/ops team members in supporting and delivering solutions.
What you’ll be doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Responsible for working with the development team leads and coordinating day to day activities in ensuring project timelines
- Coordination and collaboration with Solutions Architects and Team Leads to ensure alignment and scope validation
- VSTS, JIRA and Git Hub management for project team solutions, tasks, and work breakdown schedules
What We’d Like to See:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Computer Science (preferred) or related field or applicable work experience
- Some web application and web site development experience
- C#/.NET software development experience
- Experience in working with eCommerce platforms is nice to have
- Strong professional work ethic
- Curious nature, willing to learn and complete both front-end and back-end work
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.