Controls Engineering & Assurance Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Build an engineering function within our cloud assurance program.
- Utilize a combination of engineering, security, and privacy skills to monitoring ServiceNow’s controls posture.
- Perform activities to help measure and monitor compliance with cloud certifications, as well as ServiceNow internal policies and procedures.
- Provide insight on feature requests and bug fixes to product, infrastructure, risk, and remediation engineering teams.
- Facilitate customer and certifier requests and information gathering for audit activities and manage interactions for onsite and remote audits.
- Successfully project manage and drive control design and testing activities across various teams within the organization and for existing / new system infrastructures and architectures.
- Contribute to building automation of controls assessments.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum 5 years working in the field of engineering and/or compliance project management.
- Experience performing compliance and/or security engineering, including by not limited to building automated solutions for audits, performing technical assessments of cloud security controls, automating evidence collection, etc.
- Deep understanding or aptitude to learn common certifications and attestations, including but not limited to, FedRAMP, MTCS, C5, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC2, HITRUST, CCAG, STQC, and K-ISMS
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Ability to understand the intent of cloud assurance requirements to provide effective and meaningful analysis
- Experience successfully working with cross-functional teams to identify requirements, draft control narratives, identify limitations, and engineer new solutions for cloud security controls challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Be able to work effectively with other members of our organization to drive results, to include remote teams.
- Possession of at least one cloud certifications, Microsoft Certified: Azure, AWS certified, or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Prior Experience with GRC systems
- Experience with python scripting and database querying, such as SPL or SQL
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.