Impact you’ll make:
The Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager will serve as a subject matter as it relates to the processes of cyber intelligence, vulnerability analysis, digital forensics or eDiscovery. This role requires strong analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem solving skills and the ability to respond to complex and high-priority cyber intelligence requirements.
- Manage a team of intelligence analysts delivering threat assessments
- Oversee the Cyber Threat Intelligence program buildout and on-going sustainment.
- Provide diverse stakeholders with accurate and timely threat intelligence analysis and minimizing and prioritizing risk.
- Develop playbooks, processes, and procedures based upon industry best practices.
- Perform periodic quality assessments to ensure relevant processes and procedures are being performed as expected and planned, and provide recommendations for noted deficiencies.
- Represent assigned team on cross-functional IT project teams.
- Respond to requests for reporting and periodic research projects.
- Provide consistent mentorship, thought leadership, consulting, training, and hands-on assistance to fellow teammates and partners as it relates to their area of expertise.
- Monitor and delegate incoming workflow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.