Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Enginerring, Information Technology or related technical field and faive (5) years ofpostbaccalaureate, progressively responsible experience within the information technoclogy industury.
Must have (5) years of experience in each of the following:
- Developing and implementing Enterprise-grade, N-tier, and web-based software using .NET framework;
- Developing and designing C#applications;
- Developing ADO.net and T-SQL SQL server database programming;
- Designing XML applications;
- Developing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Designing, developing, and implementing writing code;
- Completing Object-Oriented (OO) design, system design, web applicationdesign, and n-tier application design;
- Testing, maintaining, and monitoring compuer programs and systems
- Developing, reviewing, and maintaing software specifications;
- Applying structured analysis, data modeling, and information engineering technicques to planning and designing computer systems;
- Developing, documenting, and revising system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards, and
- Financial market process.
Must have one (1) year of experience in each of the following:
- Generating US Securities &Exchange Commission (SEC EDGAR) reporting;
- Using Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL); and
- Monitoring projects.
100% telecommuting permitted. Candidate may reside anywhere in continental U.S.