Developer Apprentice at MoveSpring
We are looking for a friendly, empathetic team player to join MoveSpring as a developer apprentice. This person will work within our collaborative, learning-focused team to develop great products for our customers.
Who we are
We are a team focused on building products and experiences that improve the way people interact with their health. We strive to develop products through the lens of empathy, community, and engagement.
Who you are
You bring a great attitude and energy to work every day. You are reliable and resourceful. You enjoy collaborating with others and bringing new perspectives to the team. You love to learn new skills and technologies. You're comfortable pairing with other members of the team to level up both your skills and theirs.
What you'll do
- Collaborate regularly with other team members to build great features
- Establish time-estimates for assigned tasks
- Implement maintainable and clean code within our products
- Bring new perspectives to development processes and practices
- Grow your skills with a team that prioritizes mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Loves making and building things as part of a growing team
- Familiarity with cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Knowledge of golang, swift, and java is a plus
- Be a savvy web and mobile user (iOS or Android)
- Enjoys being part of a team that works and learns together
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous vacation policy
- Matching 401K
- Work from home & remote-friendly
- Fun and challenging environment that propels career growth
We value soft-skills, deep empathy, passion, work ethic, and leadership skills. We are most interested in how you'll complement the team and your desire to continuously learn and teach. To apply, send your resume to [email protected]