Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.Job Description
Dailymotion is seeking an Architect DevOps to join its DevOps Team.
Your main tasks and responsabilities will include :
- Lead the exploitation, the evolutions and maintenance of the production platform ( geodistributed, hybrid onprem/gcp platform).
- Define and maintain the BCP / DRP
- Ensure the stability, scalability, cost effectiveness and performance of the production platform.
- Participate on the onduty level 2 for the platform.
- Lead technological choices, testing, and integration in the evolution of the production platform.
- Evangelize the teams in the usage of the platform and provide support in improving workloads to exploit it optimally
- Provide mentorship and support the other team members
Experiences which we're looking for in our ideal candidate include:
- 5+ years running high-performance, high-availability workloads
- Knowledge of the Kubernetes ecosystem
- Experience as a Kubernetes Administrator ( ideally on-premises )
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure and network on-premise
- Knowledge of the DevOps and Agile methodologies
Our stack currently uses the following tools, knowing them is a plus:
Strong experience on Linux based systems / Kubernetes and Docker ecosystem/ Jenkins / Python and Go / EFK Stack (Elastic Search, Fluentd, Kibana) / MySQL, Aerospike, Druid / Terraform for our Cloud platformAdditional Information
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Want to learn more about us?
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles