Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
We’re looking for a DevOps engineer who is passionate about technology, likes working on small teams, and is ready to tackle a wide variety of projects relating to our powerful enterprise software system, including build automation, source control optimization, database environment tuning, and much more.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments
Your accomplishments include:
- S. in Engineering or related field
- You love technology and like to innovate
- When tackling problems, you’re always trying to figure out how you could automate the process
- You seek out challenges, and feel that a big part of your value is your ability to solve problems
- You like to take an idea and run with it, and can work with limited guidance when necessary
- You are skilled at scripting and other forms of programming using C#, PowerShell, SQL, etc.
- Proficient in MSBuild and Jenkins
- You have experience with source control systems like Mercurial or Git
- You have a good understanding of relational database concepts, and are interested in learning more about SQL
- You are passionate about Infrastructure as code concept and practice