DevOps Engineer at tastytrade
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:46 a.m. (CST) on Friday, August 16, 2019
- Use configuration management tools (primarily Chef and Terraform) to build and maintain a hybrid infrastructure hosted both at colocation facilities and in the public cloud.
- Write integration (TestKitchen) and spec (ChefSpec) tests for configuration management code to ensure repeatable, predictable, and robust behavior.
- Manage and maintain supporting systems (Jenkins, Logstash, Kibana, Sensu, Sentry, etc.) used by the DevOps team and the Engineering team.
- Manage and maintain CI / build pipeline for trading platform client applications, microservices and order routing code.
- Support an existing set of Environments (Production, Integration, Staging, Etc) in a capacity of System Administration, Networking, Troubleshooting and configuration.
- Work closely with a Development and Engineering team to build and document new and existing infrastructure.
- Handle on-call responses on a rotating basis.
- Automate and Engineer reliable operational services and processes
- Manage market data infrastructure as needed
- Assist security teams in implementing and maintaining security infrastructure.
- Experience with Chef, Terraform
- You must enjoy engineering and operating in a mission critical environment
- You must work well with other team members
- You must be able to make good critical decisions balancing technology, frameworks, strategy and practical constraints
- You must be able to learn quickly in areas where you don't have deep expertise
Read Full Job Description