DevOps Engineer at DataCubes Inc.
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:35 p.m. (CST) on Monday, December 30, 2019
We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast paced startup environment, get things done and are obsessed with quality.
- Create scripts and templates to build development systems for software engineers.
- Build tools for deployment, monitoring and operations and diagnose/resolve issues in development, test and production environments.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate software development processes.
- Create self-service capabilities for developers to write and manage software services.
- Research new technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Integrate infrastructure builds with application deployment processes.
- Document procedures and processes.
- Source, build/release, and configuration management in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration and scripting
- Strong working knowledge of source code control systems, including SVN and GIT
- Software process automation with popular scripting languages (bash, Python)
- 2+ years working in DevOps, software development, or network management
- Strong background in networking concepts, communications protocols, and troubleshooting
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming
- Understanding of Agile and other development processes and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience with AWS Cloud Platform and Python a big plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Why you should apply:
- Opportunity to work with talented individuals that are passionate about solving complex problems with data science
- Competitive pay with full benefits packages
- Unlimited PTO
Read Full Job Description