At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
We are looking for a Digital Workplace Architect (Consultant) with hands-on experience building solutions in Microsoft 365 and proficient skills in application development/architecture. This role will be responsible for working directly with client stakeholders across various industries while leading a highly collaborative team of the best and brightest developers at West Monroe. This is an exciting opportunity to work within our Software Engineering practice area and focus on architecting and delivering digital workplace solutions and custom web development projects. As a technical architect, you would serve as tech lead to implement cloud-based solutions that deliver measurable business value. Additionally, you would work closely with key industry leads to envision viable solution offerings to address client business challenges and aid in business development pursuits for the firm.
- Help clients envision future state capabilities; define and design modern workplace applications to achieve that vision, and lead the implementation of those solutions
- Interact with key decision makers (CTO, VP Software Engineering, etc.) at our clients to drive projects to completion
- Serve as thought leader, solution visionary, technology expert, and mentor to developers and other consultants within our Software Engineering practice
- Lead technical delivery for full lifecycle projects from requirements gathering through design, development, implementation, and solution roll-out
- Implement and customize Microsoft 365 and SharePoint-based solutions for Digital Workplace, Collaboration Portals, Enterprise Content Management, Workflows, Systems Integration, and Enterprise Search
- Guide organizations’ understanding of best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate on-premise SharePoint environments to M365
- Develop methodologies, libraries, and tools to help both our clients and teams stay ahead of the curve
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Consulting firm/industry experience preferred
- Hands-on technical experience with Microsoft 365 applications and collaboration tools required
- 6-11+ years of experience in Software Architecture and Development covering areas such as:
- SharePoint (on-prem and online) architecture – creating both out of box and custom solutions with SharePoint Framework (SPFx) development, Power Automate, PowerApps, and MS Teams integration
- Experience applying Agile/Scrum and software engineering concepts – requirements management, development methodologies, testing, documentation
- Comfortable managing technical project engagements, including proposal development, estimation, and day-to-day project management experience (time tracking, budgeting, status reporting, etc.)
- Ability to lead and mentor other team members or developers while leading projects
- Experience working within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment
- Excellent leadership, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and efficiently, with an understanding of how those technologies apply to business problems
- Willingness to travel for out of town client engagements - COVID-19 permitting
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.