Director - Head of Enterprise Architecture at JPMorgan Chase
Chase is aggressively pursuing a cloud-based, platform-oriented, product-centric architecture, delivered with strong DevOps practices and continuous, automated, measured value. Public cloud, Platform-as-a-service, agile (scrum) and CI/CD experience are highly desirable in top candidates. Diversity in employees is a fundamental principal at JPMC and we strongly encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds and identities to apply for this position. We are recruiting for a new Head of Enterprise Architecture. In this major role you will be a key member of the Architecture team, be an effective ambassador liaising with other parts of the business. In doing so you will work closely with the Heads of Technology and Heads of Architecture on Tech Strategy aligned to the business strategy in conjunction with the product, solution, infrastructure, security, and data architecture.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years in application development and delivery.
- 15+ years in architecture.
- Architecture guidance/patterns for cross-product/cross-portfolio concerns, e.g., time zone analysis, DCM, resiliency, etc.
- Strong experience and leadership in contemporary practices, patterns, and tooling, including, but not limited to:
- Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, internal / external, hybrid, etc.)
- Information/Data architecture and Data Modeling Principles.
- Distributed, fault-tolerant, highly-scalable databases and related concepts (e.g. CAP theorem, eventual consistency)
- Event-driven architecture and common events
- Rules Engines and Decision Systems
- Big Data technologies and utilities
- API design and management, Architecture for API gateways, service mesh, etc.
- Service definition and consumption including API, brokers, REST APIs
- Defining Non-functional requirements and architectures to satisfy availability, extensibility, and resiliency needs
- Experience with Digital Transformation and in guiding business partners through customer journey creation
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans