“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years’ experience with System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) design/architecture and operations/administration.
- Knowledge of several of the following areas:
-System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch.
-Microsoft Intune or other MDM AirWatch.
-Windows 7/10 Operating Systems, including the ability to drive detailed technical workshops around migration, features, servicing and security.
-Migration Tool (USMT) and other deployment tools.
-Group Policy Object analysis, design, implementation and testing.
-Desktop and Application Virtualization platforms and technologies, App-V, Vmware.
-Deployment methodologies and User State Migration processes.
- Strong security experiencing in endpoint management and protection.
- Knowledge of operations management, systems security and security standards, testing processes and protocols, relational databases, network devices and other core infrastructure concepts.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies is preferred:
-Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and Windows Deployment Services (WDS).
-Windows ADK including Windows Image Configuration Designer (WICD), User State.
-PowerShell and other scripting languages.
-Windows Bitlocker, DLP, Antivirus Software, Tanium.
-Microsoft Active Directory services (AD) and Azure Active Directory services (AAD).
-Experience with Azure, EMS, O365, Auto-Pilot.
- Knowledgeable of windows 2008/12 server platforms, network diagnostic tools, Active Directory, DHCP and VPN troubleshooting.
We’d love to see:
- Highly developed analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Experience troubleshooting workstations, imaging and large scale deployments.
- Execute large-scale software updates and deployments, platform migration and endpoint and vulnerability management.
- Design and conduct systems integration testing, component integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Experience working with global teams, virtual teams and offshore resources/delivery centers.
- Ability to communicate and present complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of project reporting and an awareness of Project Management methodologies.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 processes and standards.
Impact you’ll make:
- Implement and configure Enterprise technology solutions.
- Participate in desktop related projects for corporate and remote offices.
- Engineer solutions within the end user computing environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.