Engineer, Network Security
What We'll BringAt TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products, and deploy cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring• Experience with network and host security technologies, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, proxy services, web application firewalls, and SIEM platforms.
• Shell scripting & automation (Python, Perl, Ruby, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Powershell).
• Deep desire to learn new network security technologies and grow in your career.
• Understanding of AWS, Azure, GCP, network and security constructs.
• Understanding of Agile Development Processes.
• Intermediate Linux and/or Windows OS skills.
• Expert knowledge of the OSI model.
We'd Love to See
Cisco Firepower troubleshooting experience
Bluecoat Proxy troubleshooting experience (URL Filtering, WCCP)
Web Application Firewall Experience (Imperva, Akamai, Barracuda, F5, others)
RSA Netwitness Experience
Ixia or Gigamon Packet Broker Experience
Impact You'll MakeThe Network Security Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, and operations of our global network security stack. This includes ingress and egress filtering, intrusion prevention, and monitoring of our global network. You will be part of a fast paced agile Network Security Engineering team, that is building a rapidly evolving and growing network spanning 30 countries.