Experienced Consultant (RPA Developer) at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first, highly collaborative culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready for the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking an experienced consultant with expertise in robotic process automation and technology project implementations to work with our clients to solve automation needs. Experienced consultants will be responsible for working directly with multiple clients in various industries as a member of our Operations Excellence Practice here at West Monroe.
What will you be doing?
- Build and deploy RPA Bots – primarily using UiPath
- Troubleshoot and enhance performance for developed RPA bots
- Provide ongoing operational RPA support (upgrades, defect fixes, process change activities)
- Participate in RPA candidate analysis efforts
- Participate in RPA design efforts (process analysis, value analysis, data analysis, etc.)
We need someone who has real world experience working with:
- 1-2 year(s) of relevant RPA development experience using UiPath
- 1-2 year(s) of experience in programming (VB.NET, JSON, C#, etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise with at least one full life cycle RPA engagement across strategy, design and implementation
What else do you need to bring to the table?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Agile software development experience
- Prior consulting experience preferred but not required
- Desire and ability to work towards leading a team of 2-5 other RPA developers
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen technical, business and consulting skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple client projects simultaneously
- Expert level in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel (knowledge of VBA/macros a plus)
- Excellent leadership, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Ability to travel up to 70%