ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We’re looking for Front End Engineers to join, help lead, and grow our talented Design Systems. As a member of the team you’ll be responsible for creating the tools and resources that communicate ActiveCampaign’s identity, values, and user experience in an environment that values agility and iteration.
What your day could consist of:
- Exploring ways we can bring surprise and delight to our visitors and customers through quality design and engineering
- Participating in and/or conducting team agile ceremonies
- Collaborating with adjacent teams to deliver on shared projects and initiatives
- Spiking on technical solution through multiple systems
- Presenting and defending your design and/or technical decisions to your peers and leaders
- Helping to establish front end engineering standards and practices that will help us achieve operational excellence
- Conducting code and design reviews with peers and management
- Hacking on new and innovative ideas during our quarterly hackathon
What is needed:
- 3–5 years of industry experience
- Mastery of the fundamentals of web development HTML, CSS, and JS
- Familiarity with modern frameworks including React
- Background in not only design systems but also visual design, interaction design and experience strategy
- Proficiency in modern front-end tools, technologies and approaches
- Highly proficient in translating a static design and prototypes into performant web experiences
- Heavy involvement in technical discussions and departmental initiatives
- Ability to transform product and marketing requirements into technical tasks
- Ability to frame strong rationales for improving our visitors and customers web experiences to peers and management
- Awareness of industry trends, using insights to help the team make future-friendly technical decisions
- Continued investment in your personal growth and the growth of the team raising our level of excellence over time
- Effectively unblock teammate with creative problem solving
- Ability to work with adjacent teams, contributing to codebases not directly owned by our team
- Participation in engineering and design interviews to help build an overall well-balanced team
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.