Front End Engineer at Neighborhoods.com
- Experience developing mobile-friendly, responsive websites
- Understanding of browser and device compatibility
- Experience working with web services and asynchronous requests
- An interest in working with new technologies
What you'll be doing:
- Developing code and technical designs for existing and new products, with a strong focus on quality, performance and maintainability.
- Participating in our engineering culture, with an emphasis on contributing ideas, thoughts, and constructive feedback regarding the work of others on our team.
- Collaborating with designers, back-end developers, and product stakeholders to deliver technical solutions to complex problems.
- Creating rich, interactive user-experiences with modern technologies.
- Assisting with interviewing, onboarding, and training engineers as they join the team.
- Participating in code reviews, both of your code and of others.
Education and Experience:
- 2 - 4 years of hands on front-end development
- Bachelor's Degree, vocational training, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The standards: insurance, 401k with match, flexible PTO, and casual dress code
- Paid parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter program
- West Loop neighborhood (easy commute and lots of food options)
- Volunteer and charity opportunities
- Cold-brew coffee on tap
- Transparent and approachable leadership and management
- Help make a difference in the lives of homeowners across the country
Neighborhoods.com is an equal opportunity employer, of people from all different backgrounds, ethnicities, races, colors, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and ages. We strive to foster an inclusive environment, that is comfortable for everyone. We will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.