Front End Engineer
- Experience developing mobile-friendly, responsive websites
- Understanding of browser and device compatibility
- Experience working with web services and asynchronous requests
- An interest in working with new technologies
What You'll be doing:
- Developing code and technical designs for existing and new products, with a strong focus on quality, performance and maintainability.
- Participating in our engineering culture, with an emphasis on contributing ideas, thoughts, and constructive feedback regarding the work of others on our team.
- Collaborating with designers, back-end developers, and product stakeholders to deliver technical solutions to complex problems.
- Creating rich, interactive user-experiences with modern technologies.
- Assisting with interviewing, onboarding, and training engineers as they join the team.
- Participating in code reviews, both of your code and of others.
Education and Experience:
- At least one year of hands on front-end development
- Bachelor's Degree, vocational training, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K with match
- Ventra pre-tax transit benefits
- Near public transit - close to Ogilvie & Union Stations
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & great coffee
- Cold brew coffee & craft beer on tap
- Flexible vacation/Work from home policies
- Casual dress code
- Group outings
- Competitive salary based on level of experience