Hello, we're Neighborhoods.com
Neighborhoods.com is the first online real estate resource to put the neighborhood at the center of the home search. The platform invites visitors to imagine their life in a new area by providing a local’s perspective, including detailed descriptions and resident reviews of schools, amenities, and the surrounding community.
Why Work with Us?
Neighborhoods.com prides itself on being an open, creative, and dynamic place to work. Everyone’s opinion is valued and we are building something amazing from the ground up. The office is full of people who work hard to meet their goals, enjoy each other’s company, and like to have fun.
An Insider's view of Neighborhoods.com
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
Our work-life balance is fantastic. We value working hard during the day and encourage everyone to go home at a reasonable time.
Front End Developer
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
We’re working on using new types of data to understand our customers better. By developing ways to use these insights effectively, we do a better job of focusing on building the features that most improve the customer’s experience.
How does the company support your career growth?
Here at Neighborhoods.com, management has not only encourages learning skills outside of my job description, but actively facilitates a culture which promotes personal growth within each person's career path. I am consistently challenged to learn more about my role at Neighborhoods.com, and to continually expand my professional skill set.
What is your vision for the company?
My vision for Neighborhoods.com is to help people live their life to its fullest potential by helping them with the universal challenge of finding a neighborhood and house they can truly call home.
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
PMO's ideas and processes facilitate keeping our engineers and designers focused on the work they love which in turn encourages innovation.
Where we are
We're in the West Loop neighborhood in Chicago. Plus we're near many public transit options, including Ogilvie, Union Station, & the Green/Pink lines.
Perks + Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Job Training & Conferences
- The support & encouragement to do what I feel is right and in the best interest of the company is unlike anything I have experienced at other employers. The autonomy given to do my job is refreshing.Cameron MunroRegional Sales Manager
- The culture is really special. Leaders across the board encourage agile practices and happiness at work. Everyone is encouraged to try new things, learn from the outcomes, and share their unique perspective.Samantha DahlstromDirector of People Operations
- Growth revolves a lot around ownership of products and taking those products to new and wonderful places. I have never been a part of an organization that is so focused on individuals and interactions.Brad WilsonTechnical Architect
- I think it is unique that unconditional trust is granted to each employee upon hire, but it’s a quality that instills a certain conviction in our office to do your best work. It’s also energizing to know that all projects—big & small—are recognized.Marissa WaltersCommunications Manager
- I love working at Neighborhoods because of our culture. From our senior leadership to our interns, every team member has a voice & can make a meaningful difference at our company. Employees are empowered to show initiative and ownership in their roleJennifer DarrowMarketing Manager
- The upward mobility at Neighborhoods.com is incredible. Upper Management really takes the time to train all employees and ensure that the company's goals align with each employees personal development goals.Omar OrtizMarketing Manager
Jobs at Neighborhoods.com1 open job
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics