Hello, we're Neighborhoods.com
Neighborhoods.com is the first online real estate resource to put the neighborhood at the center of the home search. The platform invites visitors to imagine their life in a new area by providing a local’s perspective, including detailed descriptions and resident reviews of schools, amenities, and the surrounding community.
Why Work with Us?
Neighborhoods.com prides itself on being an open, creative, and dynamic place to work. Everyone’s opinion is valued and we are building something amazing from the ground up. The office is full of people who work hard to meet their goals, enjoy each other’s company, and like to have fun.
An Insider's view of Neighborhoods.com
How does your team reward individual success?
Each manager has a keen eye not only for who is maintaining high levels of productivity, but also for who is willing to assist other members of the team who may be overwhelmed with tasks or a busy schedule. Outstanding work is almost always recognized via Cheers on TinyPulse, with frequent social functions, or even with a simple "thank you."
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Our company culture always encourages cross-team collaboration. On any given day, I could be chatting with Sales about how our agents interact with the site or collaborating with a software engineer about how to develop the best performance indicators for our new service.
What makes someone successful on your team?
Neighborhoods.com is a really great place for self-starters. It's a place for people who love being their own task-master while still functioning as part of a team. That this is a workplace for people who thrive in the absence of micromanagement and hand-holding.
What is your vision for the company?
My vision for Neighborhoods.com is to help people live their life to its fullest potential by helping them with the universal challenge of finding a neighborhood and house they can truly call home.
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
PMO's ideas and processes facilitate keeping our engineers and designers focused on the work they love which in turn encourages innovation.
Where we are
We're at the edge of the West Loop, right next to Fulton Market. Transit options and lunch spots? We got 'em.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Unconscious bias training
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Family Medical Leave
- The support & encouragement to do what I feel is right and in the best interest of the company is unlike anything I have experienced at other employers. The autonomy given to do my job is refreshing.Cameron MunroRegional Sales Manager
- The culture is really special. Leaders across the board encourage agile practices and happiness at work. Everyone is encouraged to try new things, learn from the outcomes, and share their unique perspective.Samantha DahlstromDirector of People Operations
- Growth revolves a lot around ownership of products and taking those products to new and wonderful places. I have never been a part of an organization that is so focused on individuals and interactions.Brad WilsonTechnical Architect
- I think it is unique that unconditional trust is granted to each employee upon hire, but it’s a quality that instills a certain conviction in our office to do your best work. It’s also energizing to know that all projects—big & small—are recognized.Marissa WaltersCommunications Manager
- I can innovate and move quickly at Neighborhoods.com. Whether this is experimenting with new technologies & ideas or providing exciting feedback for features, I have an opportunity to help grow the company and contribute in unexpected ways.Collin BourdageTechnical Architect
- The upward mobility at Neighborhoods.com is incredible. Upper Management really takes the time to train all employees and ensure that the company's goals align with each employees personal development goals.Omar OrtizMarketing Manager
Jobs at Neighborhoods.com5 open jobs
Design + UX
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics