Front-End Software Engineer
Front-End Software Engineer
Engineering & Tech Operations | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
This position is an Individual Contributor reporting to the Manager, Software Engineering.
- Fix production issues and maintain the code as needed
- Work in CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
- Participate in an Agile environment using Scrum software development practices, automated unit testing, continuous integration, code reviews, version control systems, automated build processes
- BS degree in CS, EE or equivalent work experience
- Enjoy fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where you can solve difficult problems using current technologies and tools.
- Ability to collaborate well with other engineers and team members when brainstorming, designing, and implementing new solutions.
- Interest in helping the team succeed by thinking about ways to improve processes, suggesting ways to make the team more effective, and mentoring and modeling engineering best practices.
- Passion for new technologies
- Care deeply about writing high-performance, reusable code for components that will be used across our product.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.