Front-End Web Developer
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years’ relevant experience with UI or Front-End Web Development
- Working knowledge of Modern Web Application design including CSS 3, HTML 5 - Responsive / Adaptive Design preferred
- Experience with Adobe’s Creative Cloud tools, other web design and development tools.
- Experience with Wireframing, Prototyping, Style guides, and User Flows
- User Experience testing and research.
Impact You'll Make:
- Helping to drive team initiatives for the betterment of TransUnion with things such as the development of the UI Toolbox.
- Serve as a liaison for different business serving as the technology SME to aid in the design of web sites, web application interfaces and mobile application development.
- Operates effectively as a member of a team supporting diverse stake holders as clients. Work with application development’s technical team to continually improve the front-end development processes and quality.
We’d love to see:
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Challenge yourself creatively but maintain TransUnion’s brand.
- Keep up to date on industry standards and trending HTML and CSS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.