Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $100M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high-growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
Take ownership of Vouch’s most important marketing asset: our website. We are looking for a talented Webflow developer to extend our site by building new pages and features, and to professionalize our development processes by formalizing how we scope and prioritize work, schedule releases, perform QA, and manage refactoring. Additionally, you’ll manage the implementation of marketing-technology integrations and build a wide range of digital touchpoints across email and 3rd-party marketing platforms.
- Take complete ownership of the continued development of Vouch’s flagship Webflow marketing site (www.vouch.us) and associated web properties and 3rd-party platforms (blog, events, etc)
- Collaborate closely with our marketing design team to ensure pixel-perfect visuals and excellent user experience across all devices
- Implement and maintain a sprint-based development process for prioritizing, scoping, developing, staging, QAing, and launching new website features and digital marketing initiatives
- Continuously refactor and QA the Webflow site to reduce side effects, improve quality and increase velocity and ability to scale
- Configure site analytics and report on performance
- Implement new customer touchpoints across a wide range of tools and platforms, such as custom email templates and custom event registration pages. Enthusiasm for learning new tools
- Collaborate with team members across the company to build and launch new digital marketing initiatives
- Proven mastery of WebFlow
- Expertise in HTML/CSS and enthusiasm for pixel-perfect, responsive web design
- Broad knowledge of web development and IT best practices, including SEO, hosting, source control, analytics, etc.
- Experience launching, maintaining, and troubleshooting complex marketing-tech integrations (such as Zapier, CRMs, email marketing tools, etc)
- Experience building boutique email templates
Nice to have:
- Visual design experience
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.