Full Stack Developer at Belvedere Trading
Belvedere Trading is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our growing Intel department. You will be part of a team that will work on projects that will automate the business processes across the firm. You will be collaborating directly with the leadership team to understand the requirements and iteratively deliver solutions. You will have the opportunity to see projects from conception to final product deployment and beyond. The ideal candidate for this role will take the lead on their own learning to grow and expand their ability.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with other team members to automate business process, choosing appropriate design patterns, coding conventions, and best practices, and job functions.
- Design & implement an enterprise level system
- Build tools using the right technology
- Maintain, support, and troubleshoot applications owned
- Administer OutSystems environments and deployments
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Automate Testing
What you’ll need
- Knowledge of OutSystems development experience
- Desire to expand your skill set and learn modern technologies
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advance the business
- Be well competent in all areas of delivering technical solutions
- Lead projects from an idea to completion
- Innovative thinking and the ability to leverage past technology experience to be successful in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication skills
Who we are
Belvedere Trading is a leading proprietary trading firm proudly headquartered in downtown Chicago. Our traders work hard to provide liquidity to the market through their market making activities and are the masters of a diverse set of commodities, interest rate, exchange traded fund (ETF), and equity index options. This wouldn’t be possible without the dedicated efforts of our technology teams who utilize and perfect our innovative technology solutions.
Not sure what this means? No sweat. Our in-house learning and development team, Belvedere Trading University (BTU), will teach you most everything you need to know.
Belvedere is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its employees. Discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, military, and veteran status is prohibited. Belvedere encourages initiatives to increase diversity and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. Belvedere is committed to providing a positive environment in which team members are treated with respect, dignity, and courtesy. Our firm believes in a dynamic culture of inclusion and diversity, where people thrive on individual and organizational characteristics, values, experiences, and backgrounds.
Please note that Belvedere Trading does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes will become the property of Team Belvedere. No phone calls, please.
Through our efforts to provide a safe environment for you and our team members, all interviews for this position will be conducted virtually via phone or video. We will continue to actively hire and onboard new team members virtually through the remainder of the year unless otherwise noted. Any questions regarding the virtual recruiting process, please reach out to [email protected].