Full Stack Engineer
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Proven experience designing, building and debugging complex applications
- Experience with Secure SDLC · Proficient with NodeJS + Express and/or Python + Flask
- Experience using Postgres, Athena/PrestoDB, or Amazon Redshift
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)- Production Deployment and security services
- An understanding of security operations and risk
Impact You'll Make:
- Help build our processing infrastructure and web tools; both public facing and internal.
- Design and build front end UI/UX implementations based on specifications and requirements provided
- Design, implement and troubleshoot data processing workflows.
- Collaborate with other Engineering team members to connect front end systems to back end APIs and other platforms.
- Assist in API planning and development as well as participate in database management and planning tasks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.