Overview Full-stack Software Engineer (Remote) Overview:
Are you a developer who is passionate about creating cloud-native applications (end to end) that serve a real purpose? Are you looking for an environment where you can be hands-on with both backend and frontend engineering? Where you won't be limited to coding in one language, developing only for web, or for mobile only, and won't be pigeonholed to internal-only applications? Do you enjoy making existing products run smoother AND bringing brand new solutions to life? At KeHE, you'll be surrounded by team members who share your same passion, celebrate each other's wins, and have fun succeeding together.
The KeHE tech teams ensure each person has the tools, proper connectivity, and a comfortable remote/work-from-home setup. Even as we begin safely welcoming employees back to our HQ office in Naperville, 100% remote work will continue to be an option for this position.
For more on our tech scene, check out KeHE Distributors on Built In Chicago , where we are named one of the Best Places to Work in Chicago. Our tech stack today:
Backend: C# | .NET Core | AWS (Lambda microservices, SNS/SQS, API Gateway, S3, Aurora Postgres RDS) | Postgres and MS SQL | Entity Framework Core | Redis | ElastiCache
Common : Github Source Control | JIRA | Jenkins Pipelines | Octopus Deploy Primary Responsibilities What You'll Be Doing:
As a full stack engineer, you will have a hand in every step of the SDLC. From .NET Core development to the latest versions of Angular, you'll contribute to building cloud-native applications with our distributed architecture. This role provides the opportunity to enhance any aspect of our existing applications and develop brand new products from end to end. Downstream, you will have the opportunity to dive into products and solutions with Machine Learning and AI components. This is a collaborative environment where you will learn from others, while having your voice heard. Essential Functions Major projects include (but not limited to)
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude What you bring:
- A B2B ecommerce platform for retailers of the food industry
- A B2B digital platform for suppliers of the food industry
- A top-tier virtual marketing show experience built entirely online
- Charity hackathons and contributions to "Make Lives Better"
What you Get:
- Programming experience using C# with .NET Core / .NET Framework
- Relational database experience with data modeling, reporting, query optimization, indexing a SQL Datastore
- Experience within scrum teams and familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Hands-on experience in development and testing phases of the development life cycle
- Understanding basics of cloud-based architecture (We use AWS)
- API development
- Front end development using Angular
Competitive total compensation package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/disability insurance, FSA & HSA, 401k, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, Tuition Reimbursement, Remote work, work from home Requisition ID