Commercial Banking serves global clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging in billions of dollars. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combined with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint.
At JPMorgan full stack engineers have to solve for a wide variety of problems and situations as we continue to innovate and develop products. We are looking for engineers proficient in data structure, algorithms, problem solving, and building performant UI with intuitive UX to handle large volumes on information. Effective collaboration, communication and bringing in best practices to the team are attributes in any engineer as you and your team move in the fast paced development environment.
- Provide thought leadership and technical leadership in the area of UI development and UX design aspects
- Creating and implementing interaction models, user flows, and user interface specifications. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others and bring consensus in crafting and implementing your technical vision
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team
- Have prior experience of driving UI and UX strategy for large enterprise application
- 4+ years in building web application using frameworks like Angular, React
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience utilizing Java, Spring Boot, REST, Micro Services, Cloud Native, DevOps and Test Driven Development
- Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web based applications and consumer facing web sites and/or applications
- Proven experience showing clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, and business goals
- An understanding of the latest design and technology trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Strong knowledge in automated build and testing tools for UI components like Jenkins, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, etc.
- Strong knowledge of UX design patterns
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Passionate about testing strategy, problem solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge
Good to have:
- SQL/PL-SQL Skills (Oracle 12c Preferred) and Hibernate/JPA
- Overall experience 8-12 years
- 6+ years of web development experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Angular
- BE, BS or MS in Computer Science or related area
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients’ success.