Full Stack Software Engineering - Java / J2EE / Cloud / DevOps / WorkFlow / API
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Minimum 5 years of Full stack development experience with a focus on Java based applications on large/medium sized projects
- Proven experience in building/enhancing business critical systems
- Working Experience in React preferable but Angular is also fine
- Good working Experience on APIs and communication mechanisms like Kafka, MQ
- Experience on Cloud like AWS and big data platforms like Hadoop is must
- Proficiency in CI/CD pipeline, Dev Ops is must
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging between $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients’ success.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology centers worldwide, our team of close to 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.
At Controls & Continuity group withIN Commercial Banking Technology, we are looking for a full stack developer lead with skills and experience with large-scale real time mission critical applications who will be responsible for design, development and delivery of a next generation dashboarding, reporting and analytic applications.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans