Great Plains Engineer (Remote) at Wipfli
Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli. Check out our recognition as the Microsoft Nonprofit Partner of the year!
- Design, build, and support durable customizations/integrations for new and existing clients.
- Experience integrating to/from and customizing ERP solutions, preferably Dynamics GP or BC.
- Strong ASP.NET / C# Skills, including Clean Architecture and SOLID principals.
- Experience working with and designing RESTful APIs.
- Strong in Oauth2 and OpenID connect implementations.
- Strong SQL Skills
- Work collaboratively with functional consultants, project managers, and clients in a variety of industries and roles
- Participate in and contribute to the continuous improvement process of project delivery, both intracompany and within client engagements.
- Deliver clear, comprehensive documentation and support for your areas of responsibility.
- Freely offer constructive feedback to teammates and managers
- Positive, progressive attitude toward teammates, projects, and the Wipfli mission.
- 3+ years working in a client-facing technical role
- 3+ years hands on experience customizing and developing with ERP systems, preferrable Dynamics GP or BC
- Microsoft GP or BC training or certification is preferred
- Demonstrable solutions developed for previous ERP clients
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here . She is based in our Madison, WI office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.