Identity Access Management Architect at Paylocity
Paylocity is currently seeking an Identity Access Management (IAM) Architect to join our rapidly growing Information Security organization. With a large portfolio of mission-critical applications developed in-house and leveraged from third-party vendors, the IAM Architect will be responsible for the implementation and operation for the IAM program across the entire organization. Candidates should have a track record of leading cross-functional efforts across the organization to achieve results.
This highly visible position requires a strategic mind capable of devising an actionable operating model and plan around our identity governance program, while at the same time having the tactical experience needed to execute upon it. Long term, responsibilities will include reimagining our processes around internal access requests, provisioning/de-provisioning, access recertification, and role/entitlement definitions. This role will also be a critical stakeholder in our Privileged Access Management (PAM) program, providing key insights and enhancements to our processes in that area.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead efforts with role mining most critical applications and help institute Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Help shape IAM program (capability and enhancement) roadmap in conjunction with the Information Security leadership team
- Oversee implementation of IAM technology to help unlock value for key IAM processes
- Develop standards and policy for IAM/PAM programs
- Create process workflows for key IAM initiatives
- Plan and prioritize new application onboardings
- Works with technology and business owners to fully onboard applications.
- Develop and monitor a set of KPIs to measure the overall health of program/scope