IGNITE Analyst - Solution Architect at Maven Wave
IGNITE Graduate Development Program
The IGNITE graduate development program is being jointly run by Atos, Atos Syntel, and MavenWave who are a part of the same global IT services group.
Are you looking to ignite your career in technology? At Maven Wave, an Atos Company, we will waste no time accelerating your skillset to become a cloud professional. Using groundbreaking technologies, embracing agile principles, and furthering our new cloud practice at the strategic heart of Atos, we will empower the most dynamic brands in the world with digital disruption of their industries and digital advancement of their companies.
Each year we support graduates across the globe to start their digital journey and we’re with you all the way – nurturing your talent, developing your potential, and helping you achieve your ambitions!
The Architecture Graduate Development Program is designed in phases and is a mixture of formats:
- In Phase One, we focus on cloud fundamentals enabling you to find your way within our organization.
- In Phase Two, you will do a deep dive into Microservices, Data & API driven development, and design Thinking. We will empower you to attain core cloud technology certifications and get you working directly with our enterprise customers.
- In Phase Three, you will select one or more specializations, such as AI, Machine Learning, Kubernetes or Mobile App Development.
Throughout this program, we will invite our strategic partners to come in and educate you on their products which are a key part of our solutions today. Are you ready to become the next AWS, Google, and Microsoft Cloud Engineering expert?
Your Life As a Maven After IGNITE:
Lead Software Engineer
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, testing, and maintaining complex modern software applications. With your proficiency in multiple languages, supplemented with a firm grasp of IaC and CICD pipelines you will architect ambitious application solutions delivered on hybrid public cloud platforms within customer business context and digital strategies. You will gain hands-on experience with cloud native methodologies including micro services and twelve factors and will encourage the adoption of cloud technologies to help customers accelerate their digital transformation!
Business Analyst/ Product Owner
The hybrid role is an exhilarating evolution of traditional consulting. As a BA/PO, you’ll interact with our customers to understand their digital business challenges through analysis of business processes. You’ll be responsible for visualizing data, articulating business requirements and translating these into engineering requirements. In addition, you’ll prioritize and communicate user needs, making recommendations for process or product feature changes while enhancing our internal operational workflows through process improvements and maximization of automation opportunities.
Cloud Solution Architect
It’s time to become the authority in cloud technologies empowering customers to accelerate their digital transformation. Your multiple disciplines of technical expertise are enhanced with a firm grasp of IaC and CICD pipelines. You will be responsible for architecting ambitious infrastructure solutions delivered on hybrid public cloud platforms within business context and digital strategies. As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will lead the infrastructure solution implementation for large and complex deals and closely collaborate with sales and account teams through all phases of customer engagement, including the bid stage.
- University degree majoring in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) within 24 months after graduation.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies.
- Willingness to travel.
- Dedication to a 12-month development program focusing on both professional and personal development. After successful completion we help you transition into one of the job roles.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year