Founded in 2014 and having grown to 90 global team members, Supernova offers the industry’s first and only cloud-based, fully customizable, end-to-end software solution to automate securities-based lending (SBL) from origination through the life of the loan. By combining thought leadership in suitability and risk management with industry-leading education and the latest technology, Supernova enables advisors to deliver holistic, goals-based advice and to help their clients achieve financial wellness. We partner with the industry’s largest banks, most prominent insurance companies and leading online brokerages to democratize access to securities-based lending and better the entire financial ecosystem.
As the Implementation Architect, you will help discover and gather client needs, and design / guide implementation of Supernova’s SBL platform for our enterprise clients.
You will work closely with internal and external project and technology teams to define and document system configurations, integration points, and integration specs. The Implementation Architect oversees the system design as well as the client onboarding process from the technology perspective. To succeed in this role, a deep understanding of SBL systems, business, and operations is required.
- Experience performing requirements gathering, functional and data analysis, and system design and configuration
- Ability to identify and document data types, rules, mapping, and conversion requirements
- Conceptual knowledge or experience working with system integration and ETL processes is highly desired
- Ability to coordinate and conduct all levels of system and user acceptance testing
- Ability to maintain system documentation for internal and external use
- Experience working with multiple projects and collaborating with diverse resources to meet timeline objectives
- Ability to identify and escalate deficiencies in technical work and implementation plans
- Participate in ongoing business process standardization
- Provide accurate and timely project communication, status and schedule updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or relevant field of study
- 5+ years Implementation and/or Technical Project Management experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience gathering/analyzing data and sub-systems for writing system requirements, performing system configuration, and creating system design diagrams
- Working experience writing test plans & test cases
- Good listener, able to apply the knowledge gained effectively
- Proven ability to manage multiple high-profile projects in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional client relationship/consultative skillset required
- Client-focused, positive and professional attitude
- Organized, detail oriented, accurate and responsive
- Prior experience in SaaS implementation is highly preferred