Information Security Manager-VP at JPMorgan Chase
- In support Core Banking Technology, lead the maturity of cyber risk management activities across consumer banking products and provide thought leadership and guidance to peers and senior management.
- Provide security engineering and design support to technology teams and ensure controls are hardened through testing and as part of production deployments.
- Provide first line oversight and monitoring of key risks across technology, including core architecture and infrastructure, data management, development, and cyber security.
- Work closely with the security architecture teams to ensure security controls are reviewed as part of new product designs or current product enhancements.
- Provide challenge and assessment of potential technology risks including information and cyber security control weaknesses. Provide technology risk subject matter expertise and communicate the risk environment to management and other key stakeholders.
- Build solid professional relationships with global partners and matrixed teams to include technology, business, audit, and operational risk partners.
- Maintain a cyber controls book of work that aligns to the consumer banking products within Operations that you manage covering various cyber technology risk and control programs.
- Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience and 8+ years of total relevant work experience
- Certified Information Systems Professional (CISSP), AWS Certified Security, and/or AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Technology, Information Security and Cyber risk management and their application within the financial services industry.
- Proven ability to understand, identify, analyze and communicate clearly an organization’s data and technology risks.
- Good understanding of the overall operational processes and technology challenges within the financial services industry.
- Experience with IT risk management operating models, three lines-of-defense frameworks, integrated risk management practices, and/or risk intelligence capabilities.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.