Information Security Operations Analyst
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
At Tempus, biological samples are processed in our in-house lab and turned into valuable genomic data. This data flows from on-site to an extensive cloud-based infrastructure and set of workflows that produce impactful insights. SaaS products are developed in-house by cross functional teams to share those insights with our clients.
Tempus’ approach to information security allows us to react to threats to any of the environments and workflows described above and identify and close gaps quickly. Our effective security operations engrained with comprehensive monitoring, testing, and risk management allow us to protect Tempus without reducing the speed at which we do business. You and your team set the security goals and design and deploy the products, controls, and workflows to ensure Tempus will continue to make a lasting impact in the field of cancer research and treatment.
As a Security Operations Analyst, you’ll play a critical role in fulfilling the mission of Tempus by helping ensure we provide secure and private precision medicine methodologies for our clients and their patients
Why we’re looking for you:
- You have practical experience with logging, monitoring, and alerting tools like SIEMs and conducting investigations into what’s found.
- You’re perfectly comfortable working alongside vendors like a MSSP.
- You’re prepared from your first day to be part of an IR team and fight off any attack.
- You’re a team player and enjoy collaborating with others working on various IT, cloud, data, and engineering projects.
- Previous experience working with SIEM tools responding to events.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Practical knowledge of Windows, LInux, or Mac systems
- Practical knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, OSI layers, etc…)
- Practical knowledge of security related technologies and their functions (DLP, IDS, IPS, EDR, IRP, FW, WAF, SIEM, etc.)
Nice to haves:
- Experience writing queries, reports, and dashboards in Splunk.
- Experience working with AWS technologies such as S3, GuardDuty,
- Experience with EDR tools