Infrastructure Engineering - Field Services Engineer at JPMorgan Chase
The Field Services Engineer’s is responsible for building strong working relationships with Commercial Bank employees, senior business stakeholders and our partners in Global Technology to drive improvements to the employees experience with end user technology products and services. Key to this role is the ability to assess problem impact, identify solutions to mitigate and leverage product knowledge and internal/external relationships to facilitate permanent problem resolution. The Field Services engineer will leverage their product knowledge and strong communications skills to deliver educational services for our employees as well.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Consult on Service Improvement Initiatives
- Conduct Site Visits with users at Commercial Bank locations throughout the country
- Identify/Recommend New Ideas for Improvement
- Understand and communicate Technology Roadmaps
- Create Technology Tips, User Guides, technology briefing decks and other educational collateral
- Expert Support for Management Escalations (identifies & coordinates resources, manage through completion, white glove support, etc.)
- Build consensus between the technical and business teams and bring open issues to resolution
- 5-10+ Years Work experience in technology
- Knowledge of the Commercial Bank a plus
- Knowledge of the Global Technology organization, products and services a plus
- Experience with end user technologies
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Needs to possess:
- organizational and interpersonal skills
- analysis and troubleshooting skills
- client engagement skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients’ success.