SilkRoad Technology is the world's leader in strategic onboarding for global workforce readiness and transformation. We help organizations prepare their people for change by designing intentional, personalized journeys to increase retention and maximize agility throughout their careers. SilkRoad combines our leading strategic onboarding capabilities with world-class consulting services to deliver highly scalable, personalized experiences that engage employees and drive long-term business performance such as productivity, profitability, growth and agility.
Our Global Client Services team is seeking an Integration Architect to support software implementation projects that focus on integrations, data extractions and maintenance activities for SilkRoad clients.
Your contributions to SilkRoad will include:
- Create/Design/Deploy highly customizable and robust integrations using Microsoft Azure's LogicApps orchestration framework.
- Create/Design/Deploy C# based code for successful data transfer between multiple systems by utilizing RESTful and SOAP API methodologies.
- Assist with the sales process for scoping prospective client integration and other data management requirements.
- Design a tailored integration solution specific to each client's business and compliance requirements.
- Provide creative feedback and new feature suggestions to Product Management to further enhance SilkRoad's integration capabilities.
- Provide expert consulting and other technical assistance to client IT teams and external vendors seeking to manage their own data bridges with SilkRoad's APIs.
- Supports the Services team in the design of integration test scenarios and provides support in user acceptance tests and issue remediation.
- Knowledge of web-based integration technologies, data handling security and transmission best practices.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into planning documentation and configuration with minimal guidance.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem resolution abilities.
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Occasional local and domestic travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or comparable educational background.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in software professional or support services.
- Strong experience in web-based data integration methods handled via API, SFTP.
- Experience working in a Microsoft Azure environment with knowledge of Logic Apps.
- Well-rounded knowledge of relational database design; experience in creating and executing stored procedures/queries against databases, primarily SQL Server.
- Familiarity with SQL Server Integration and Reporting Services.
- Experience with three or more of the following technologies: Web Services, SOAP, JSON, Java/JSP, ASP/VBScript, C#/.Net, XML/XSLT, LDAP, XHTML, ECMA scripting, Regular Expressions, MS SQL DTS, MS SQL SSIS, Network Directory Services (e.g., Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP), Adobe ColdFusion.
- Familiarity with HTML, DHTML and CSS web technologies.
- Experience with globalization and localization of web applications.
- Familiarity with full lifecycle software development activities (requirements definition, design, development, testing: verification/validation), implementation, and quality assurance.
- Experience with one or more Human Capital Management software applications.