PEAK6 was brought to life by the idea that the development of integrative technology can improve how business is done. The passion for that idea powers our firm still. As an Integrations Developer, you are free to explore unique solutions and try fresh ideas that may benefit our financial services and trading businesses, and our investment companies. You’ll collaborate with some of tech’s sharpest minds to solve for the firm’s ever-changing but exciting challenges. Working in tech at PEAK6 means that you’ll always be presented with a variety of new possibilities as you continue to enhance your skills.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building custom integrations, plugins, system APIs, services, reporting and analytics for our startup product focused on a cutting-edge people analytics platform.
- Test and troubleshoot integrations and technical configurations
- Developing the future of performance by driving the effort to integrate all the important work platforms together in one place.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and drive the execution and delivery of key product initiatives.
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- Strong engineering experience with an object oriented language like Java
- Familiar with Python, Bash, and SQL
- Knowledge in building APIs and integrating with external APIs
- Demonstrated experience working with third-party APIs, including but not limited to financial systems, social networks, maps, marketing analytics, and credit card processing.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Strong communication skills and experience working directly with key stakeholders/clients.
All of our developers have these traits. You should, too.
Motivation Collaboration Curiosity
Integrity Adaptability Ingenuity
Life at PEAK6
We want you to like coming to work so we work really hard to make your job fun and different from any other.
As a PEAK6 Integrations Developer you can enjoy:
- Generous medical, vision and dental plans
- Matching 401(k) programs
- Adoption assistance & family leave
- Sabbatical program
- Speakers Series
- Massage days
- Poker tournament with a grand prize of a World Series of Poker buy in
- Sports leagues
- Cornhole tournaments
- Annual PEAK6 Party
- Yoga classes
- Tuition reimbursement
- Lasik eye discount
- Philanthropy events
- Annual wellness screens and flu shots
- Bagel Fridays/expiration lunches
- Birthday gifts
- Charitable matching gift program
Learn more about our culture on our website at peak6.com/culture.