Intellio Labs Software Engineer at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
- Interact with members of the Intellio Labs product teams as well as West Monroe thought leaders to understand their vision, gather requirements, and offer relevant insight based on experience in the field
- Work in a collaborative team setting to meet needs and solve issues through analysis of existing systems, applications, and processes
- Lead the development of software solutions across full lifecycle Agile projects – requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and rollout
- Document each aspect of an asset or feature within an asset as a reference for future upgrades and maintenance
- Provide clear instructions on how the software works to a business (non technical) user and being available to answer any questions that may arise
- Apply keen attention to detail and organization to work on numerous parts of an application while being accurate and thorough
- Able to identify and resolve issues that arise during the design, testing and maintenance processes using critical thinking skills
- Build highly interactive and customized web, desktop, and/or mobile front-end and back-end applications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Consulting firm/industry experience preferred
- Deep understanding of software engineering concepts (requirements, development methodologies, testing and documentation) and an understanding of how technology applies to business concepts
- Well-versed in object-oriented design and development concepts
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, collaborative, Agile/Scrum project environment
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.