We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Our small, close-knit Mobile team defines and builds solutions to execute our mission in providing a fast and streamlined version of RelativityOne on iOS. Our tech stack includes an iOS app built natively in Swfit and UIKit communicating with cloud-based C#/NET APIs backed by MSSQL. If you’re a strong iOS developer looking to join a passionate and testing-focused team building sleek and powerful apps, please apply!
- Develops native iOS applications in Swift, working with Product Management to deliver a Relativity experience tailored to best practice iOS design themes and principles
- Create new and modify existing APIs to enable and support robust mobile features
- Participates in pair programming, code reviews, and design meetings to share development expertise and design knowledge across the team
- Works collaboratively with QA to implement strategies that drive defect prevention over detection
- Describes solutions through documentation, architectural diagrams, and clean code with comments where necessary
- Excellent knowledge of Swift and Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Strong skills in object-oriented programming, iOS design patterns, and unit testing
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and SQL
- Plus - Experience with C#/.NET and/or Android (Java/Kotlin)
- Plus - Familiarity with CocoaPods, fastlane, Core Data, and Jenkins
- 1-3 years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience developing iOS applications through the complete development lifecycle, from inception to App Store
- Desire to work the Agile development methodology
- Effective communicator
- Team player
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.