ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all users, from small companies to enterprise, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
Interested in taking the time to make truly beautiful apps? What about building software as part of a team that values kindness as much as it values passion for tech? If so, consider joining us at ActiveCampaign, where we are committed to building and maintaining a suite of apps that brings something exciting to a traditionally stuffy market.
We’re looking for iOS engineers to bring our platform to iPhones and iPads (and maybe watches and televisions) all around the world. Our ideal candidate is a curious pioneer in all things Apple, well-versed in Swift and iOS development. We value iteration, customer focus, and humility above all. We’d love for you to join our team.
What Your Day Could Consist of:
- Lightweight agile ceremonies
- Ship features in our B2B products to tens of thousands of users
- Work closely with designers to build new features and interactions
- Collaborate with engineers across our organization to make our platform better
- Teach as much as you learn
- Architect applications and features to handle large data sets
- Find the best tool for the job in Apple’s vast SDK
What You Need:
- Experience building and shipping applications in Swift on Apple’s platforms
- Experience as a mentor or an apprentice
- Curiosity to dive into the how and why of Swift, iOS, and technology in general
- Fluency in other programming languages and platforms is nice, but not required
- Opinions on software testing
- The desire to make make life better for our customers
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open vacation plan, generous 401(k) matching, free lunch and endless snacks and beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description