ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
Interested in taking the time to make truly beautiful apps? What about building software as part of a team that values kindness as much as it values passion for tech? If so, consider joining us at ActiveCampaign, where we are committed to building and maintaining a suite of apps that brings something exciting to a traditionally stuffy market.
We’re looking for iOS engineers to bring our platform to iPhones and iPads (and maybe watches and televisions) all around the world. Our ideal candidate is a curious pioneer in all things Apple, well-versed in Swift and iOS development. We value iteration, customer focus, and humility above all. We’d love for you to join our team.
What Your Day Could Consist of:
- Ship features in our B2B products to tens of thousands of users
- Work closely with product designers to build new features and interactions that work best for the iOS platform
- Participate in lightweight Agile ceremonies
- Lead development efforts for new areas of work
- Collaborate with engineers across our organization to make our platform better
- Teach as much as you learn
- Architect applications and features to handle large data sets
- Find the best tool for the job in Apple’s vast SDK
What You Need:
- 3+ years experience building multiple iOS applications
- Familiarity with multiple architecture patterns in iOS development
- Facility with Functional Reactive Programming (ex: RxSwift/ReactiveCocoa/Combine) in production applications
- Well-versed in at least one advanced iOS topic (ex: rich push notifications, Core Data)
- A desire to bring new ideas and fresh perspective to the team
- A CS degree or demonstrated strong understanding of CS fundamentals (preferred)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.