iOS Mobile App Developer
This position supports the Product and Technology Department by developing native iOS or Android for business use.
- Develop mobile applications using JAVA (Android) and Swift (Apple). Able to work across both frameworks to build mobile applications.
- Build quality applications based on product requirements.
- Develop solutions that integrate with company’s proprietary platform and other 3rd party systems using native SDKs, web services, and other technologies.
- Deploy applications to iOS and Google App Stores.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to mobile development.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
- Verbal Communication – Advanced
- Written Communication – Advanced
- Teamwork – Advanced
- Relationships – Advanced
- Learning Agility – Advanced
- Analysis – Advanced
- Problem Solving – Advanced
- Prioritization – Advanced
Role Specific Skills
- At least 2 years of custom development experience in Kotlin and/or Swift technologies, or Java on Android and/or Objective C on iOS.
- Knowledge of native application development
- Working understanding of the native mobile application development cycle
- Solid understanding of mobile development best practices
- Education: Bachelor or Graduate degree in Computer Science, or another quantitative field - or commensurate experience
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field