iOS Software Engineer at Fetch Rewards
We are hiring candidates located in the US. Thank you!
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you. Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
At Fetch Rewards, our vision is to help people digitize their shopping in a way that is fun and rewarding. Millions of people use our app every month and we are growing rapidly.
We are looking for an iOS Software Engineer. You will build and maintain a world class mobile application that works directly with our backend services and external partners. Success in this role requires the ability to take on challenging problems and design & develop amazing solutions with a user-centric focus. (iOS Native)
In your tool-bag:
- A deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Flexibility to implement a feature from either a highly specific design OR a bare bones idea that needs thought & iteration
- Ability to extend, optimize, and maintain an existing codebase
- Ability to implement app features that are fun & easy to use, follow iOS human interface guidelines, and always make the user’s experience better
- Ability to optimize app performance whether it is related to networking, UI, or data management
- Effective communication, including the ability to translate and explain technical issues to non-technical team members
You have experience with:
- Objective C or Swift
- Networking, specifically using REST APIs from mobile
- Implementing UI using Storyboards
- Working with and integrating third party SDKs (Firebase, Iterable, Zendesk)
- Managing apps, certificates, testers, provisions via Apple’s developer portal and App Store Connect
- Version control systems (Git)
- Experience moving code from Objective C to Swift
- Automated testing on mobile
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- Love of Dogs (and bunnies)! . . . Or just tolerance. We’re a very canine-friendly workplace.