Jr. Application Security Engineer at iManage
iManage is constantly growing and so is the Application Security team. In this role, the engineer will guide the R&D and other engineering teams on security considerations as well as improve application security at iManage. Our focus is ensuring that our developers are shipping secure code.
- Work on projects that improve our application security program
- Identify vulnerabilities in our applications
- Investigate vulnerabilities and calculate risk
- Assist developers in remediating vulnerabilities
- Provide security guidance on developer projects
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with web protocols like Http, Https, Web sockets, etc.
- Knowledge of web proxies like Burp, OWASP Zap, Fiddler, etc.
- Understanding of OWASP top 10 like injection, XSS, CSRF, etc.
- Desire to learn and grow
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com