Junior Imaging Scientist at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for Junior Imaging Scientist who are passionate about the prospect of building the most advanced data platform in precision medicine.
What you’ll do:
- You will be working with Tempus’ multidisciplinary team of physicians, cancer biologists, software engineers, and scientists to:
- Develop image analysis algorithms and deep learning architectures to solve exciting clinical problems
- Design and create a platform for medical image processing, analysis, and visualization
- Bachelor or higher degree level in biomedical/electrical engineering, computer science, physics or related field
- Practical experience with image processing methods as well as building convolutional neural network
- Experienced with PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Familiarity with state of the art classification models (i.e. ResNet) as well as segmentation models (i.e. UNet)
- Quantitative training in machine learning and deep learning
- Participates in Kaggle competitions
- Experience with development/deployment tools (AWS, Git, Docker, Jenkins, etc)
- Knowledge of medical imaging modalities and whole slide images
- Understanding of anatomy, physiology, and imaging/radiation physics