Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Lead Adobe Target Consultant should have proven experience delivering complex solutions to customers and be able to work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team that is led by the Project Manager and Technical Architect. In addition, the Lead Consultant should be capable of providing leadership within a team as required by the project. This is a field-based job and consultants are expected to be on Customer site for extended periods of time.
- Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build Multi-channel campaigns
- Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy
- Design Adobe target technical solutions to drive multi-touch/multi-channel marketing, defined by the buyer s journey
- Understand related legacy systems and how solution would integrate with existing systems to achieve desired business outcomes. Provide recommendations to developers on best practices and oversee development.
- Experience in A/B and multi-variate testing methodologies across a number of digital properties.
- Managing the end to end testing process including setting a hypothesis, selecting KPIs and goals, gathering requirements, test execution, and measurement.
- Ability to use real-time web analytics for monitoring results and optimizing/influencing testing outcomes.
- Read data science technology related activities for Tagging, Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and Cross channel Personalization and Attribution programs.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to assess technology feasibility to execute marketing tests and personalized experiences, as well as develop analytic dashboards and automated reports.
- Understands the interplay between Target and Analytics, garnering informative insights and custom audiences via analytics, and using it to test content and personalization
- Adobe Target Web service implementation experience
- Exposure to multiple end to end Adobe target Implementation.
- Design experience of Migrating content from one legacy system to AEM
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills.
- Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of clients and in challenging situations.
- Desire to participate in and help build and strengthen a team-oriented environment.
- Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and associated deliverable generation.
Nice to have Skills:
- AEM Knowledge is an added advantage
- Experience in design level documentation of BRD, Technical and architectural diagrams
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.