Lead Cloud Developer - AWS / Cloud Foundry / Java / Python at JPMorgan Chase
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience with full development lifecycle – requirements analysis, design, implementation, and testing (TDD)
- Experience building Data Lake using AWS and Hands-on experience in AWS Glue, AWS KMS, AWS Firehose, EMR, Athena, Redshift, Quick Sight and Lake Formation
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering big data projects using Kafka
- Advanced hands-on experience in Java, Spring Framework, React Js, REST API, Python
- Advanced hands-on experience in database – Oracle 12+, My SQL
- Advanced hands-on experience in testing tools – Junit, Selenium
- Experience working on NoSQL Databases such as Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB, and Elastic Search
- Hands-on experience in cloud technologies – AWS and Cloud Foundry
- Hands-on experience in DevOps and CI/CD practices
- Knowledge on Elasticsearch is a plus
- AWS Certification is a plus
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.