Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for Engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing health care into the 21st century. As a Lead Engineer within the Center of Excellence, you will play a critical role in fulfilling the mission of Tempus by providing secure and high-quality insights for our clients, patients, and partners. Patient care, data quality, and innovative science are foundational principles that require creativity and pragmatism.
The Tempus Engineering Center of Excellence group focuses on collaborating with Engineering, Product, and QA Solutions in order to mature systems and processes. Join us in our mission to help build the right things for our patients.
What You Will Do:
- Champion the culture of quality delivery with Product Managers and Engineering Leads
- Collaborate with Engineers on automated test strategy and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with TechOps on CI/CD processes.
- Solicit feedback across Engineering and Product to identify pain points and problem areas in development processes, and recommend solutions for them.
- Research, implement and improve testing tools and processes.
- Drive adoption of these solutions through training and workshops.
- Manage the implementation and project management of new standards across Tempus.
- Participate in root cause analysis, identify trends and corrective actions and work with Quality/Engineering leads and Product for prioritization
- 8+ years preferred of experience designing, administering, and leading software quality activities (e.g. automated testing, test case management, smoke tests, etc).
- 8+ years preferred of experience with data quality testing practices.
- 5+ years preferred of experience with Continuous Integration, Deployment, and Delivery.
- 5+ years preferred of experience with Unit, Integration, API, and Performance Automation testing tools.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, etc.) in a fast-paced and growing engineering environment
- Experience with Python a plus